Whole – Cage-Free Antibiotic & Hormone Free Pork – Bulk Deposit Form
Note: Pay the balance of $919.8 for the whole unbutchered pork, and $963.80 for the butchered custom cut whole pork when order is confirmed.
Organic Pasture-Raised Heritage Pork
Our all-natural pasture-raised hogs are a heritage variety known as Tamworth, which is one of the oldest pig breeds and is closely related to wild boar. Many people consider it to have the most flavour of any pork variety.
We raise them free-range on organic pastures, with the same care and kindness we lavish on all of our animals, and with zero antibiotics, steroids, or synthetic hormones.
- Raised without the use of artificial hormones, antibiotics, or other growth-promoting drugs.
- Fed quality grains, plant and vegetable-based feeds
- Processed by hand at a regulated, government inspected and family-owned local butcher shop.
- Packaged and labelled in individual cuts.
- Available fresh-frozen & ready for your freezer.
We have a limited supply of pork, and it often sells out, so we would recommend getting your order in right away. Place a $200 deposit below to secure your order, and the balance will be due when the animal is confirmed by the butcher.
- Whole hog estimated dressed weight: 220 lbs (whole is $5.09/lb inclusive, custom vacuum seal wrapped price is $5.31)
Dressed weight means the initial weight of the entire side before dry-aging and butchering. The total weight of your pork cuts will be approximately 65% of the dressed weight, after butchering into individual cuts and removal of unnecessary bone and fat.
This specialty pork is limited year-round so contact us and pay your deposit to secure your spot.
We deliver to you in Windsor Essex County. If you are out of our region, contact us for more shipping instructions.
A great selection to have in your freezer:
Although each order differs a little in overall weight, the average of 220 pounds of pork. Here’s how a typical quarter hog breaks down into finished cuts:
- Two 16-lb smoked hams…
- 20-lbs of smoked bacon in 1-pound packets…
- 6-lb packet of spare ribs…
- 4-lb packet of riblets…
- 22-lbs of sausages…
- 32-lbs of pork chops…
- 4 shoulder roast, approx. 3.5-lbs each
- 4 butt roast, approx. 5-lbs each
- The rest will be ground pork, lard, and bones
A half hog will give you half these amounts, and a quarter will be 1/4 as much.
The meat ships to you frozen in a convenient box. One hog fills all of an average fridge freezer.