African Black Soap – Ylang Ylang w/Aloe & Rose Water
4 oz Soap Bar
Genuine African Black Soap made right here in Windsor Essex County by Afri-Canadian Maxine Ebegbuzie-Shelton! In this soap bar, you get the best of both worlds: The ancient healing knowledge of 100% Natural African Skincare – WE DO NOT USE LYE! We make our soap with the ashes of cocoa pods, shea leaves, and plantain skins! This soap will lather until the cows come home!
- Contains organic shea butter, a non-clogging butter high in vitamins A, C & E to heal your skin and lock in hydration
- Contains Organic ylang ylang, commonly used to balance the skin, treat acne, blemishes, as well as stimulating the growth of new cells, releasing tight muscles, and smooth wrinkles.
- Fortified with aloe vera, rose water, and Oryza sativa oil which has an abundance of Vitamin E; powerful in fighting acne, dermatitis, and many skin issues.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can also help to relieve inflammatory conditions of the skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It has been proved to be beneficial for skin conditions like acne.
- For example, it may reduce the appearance of scars, treat minor wounds, alleviate arthritis pain, and soothe symptoms of eczema.
INGREDIENTS: potassium palm kernelate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Shea Butterate, Orza Sativa Carrier Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Rose Hydrosol, Melia Azadirachta(Neem Oil), Olea Europaea(Olive Oil), Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
You may also like…
Youthful Royal Face & Hair Toner
Rose Damascus Face & Hair Toner
Hydra-Aloe Face & Hair Toner
Soothe-Me-Now Face & Hair Toner